You suddenly became aware of the desire to redesign / decorate / change in the bedroom, but this desire is not consistent with the budget? Fortunately, there are amazing and inexpensive ways to decorate a bedroom.
Do you have a mirror and it’s “naked” hanging on the wall? Put it in the painted frame. Such a frame – snag will be a beautiful addition to the ladies’ table, besides, you will save on buying this framework!
Drawings on the walls
Your knees buckle when you see amazing drawings on the walls in interiors from magazines but are not sure if you have enough courage to do something similar at home?
Start with simple stencils. You can make them yourself (I use parchment), or buy already ready
Picture on the bedside table
Drawing on furniture helps to introduce new furniture into the overall style of the old interior, or to update the old furniture with new ideas.
The designers “pityed” the antique table, leaving its tabletop intact, but the legs were painted white, in tone to the interior.
New lamp stand
If you want to add something unusual to the room, while you are drawn to simple, inexpensive and natural solutions – update the bedside lamp. You can replace the fabric of the lampshade with linen, and the “leg” with carved wood.
Headboard for bed
If buying a smart bed with a soft headboard and canopy did not work out, and your bed looks more like a couch … it’s still fixable! Draw a headboard on the wall yourself – it’s not scary, which is not soft, the main thing is that it’s beautiful 🙂
Open shelves with books of all colors of the rainbow are killers for a quiet / monotonous interior. But this can also be corrected – wrap books in paper. You can choose a paper of several harmonious tones, or use old thin wallpaper.
Wall – drawing board
Release your inner child outside (we hope that inside you a talented child lives :)) and decorate the board the way you want. The pros are obvious – you can change the drawings by mood. And you can not be afraid to make a mistake, because the wrong stroke is corrected by one movement of the napkin 🙂
Decor with a cloth
If you have pieces of fabric left after sewing, or a blanket was torn … do not throw away these priceless materials for decoration. You can wrap the fabric with a lampshade, door, bedside or bedside area. Do not have any limitations, create your own accents!
Bright little things
Here you want a yellow sofa in the bedroom. But for the time being you can not afford it … Treat yourself with small compromise trifles of the cherished color!
Or here’s another problem situation – the upholstery on the seats has deteriorated, and it’s too expensive to buy new ones. Sew or buy seat covers! In beautiful cases, which besides, it’s easy to wash and bistro, your chairs are still very expensive!
Why Spend A Fortune In Time And Money Looking for Beauty Products
When You Can Get The Same Exact Results
For A Few Dollars A Month?
- 35 Tips For Clothing Care and Storage
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- How to Plant Juicy Plants in a Book – DIY
- How To Sew A Leather Jacket – Diy
- Stretching Tight Shoes: 3 Simple Effective Ways
- Weird But Brilliant Hacks To Make Your House Smell Like A Dream
- Remove Stains From Clothes – Tips That’ll Save You So Much Money
- 7 Super Simple Tricks You Will Use Every Time You Clean The Bathroom
- 9 Effective Ideas For The Bathroom, Which Will Make Your Life Easier
- 10 Super Easy Ways To Lose Weight
- How To Organize Your Home: 7 Ideas, Tested On Personal Experience
- Home Face Mask After 60 Years
- A Few Useful Recipes For Skin Healing
- Recipe For Shining Hair – Sugar Scrub
- Feel More Pleasure In Intercourse: Have an Orgasm – Expert Advice
- 10 Tips to Protect Your Online Privacy – Be Safe
- People Who Smoke Marijuana Regularly Have More Sex
- 10 Signs That You Are In A Wrong Relationship
- 14 Signs That Your Relationship Is Healthy
- Floristics As A Hobby: The Beauty And Charm Of Flowers
- What Worries A Woman When She Turns 30 Years
- How To Add Volume To Your Hair? Super Easy Tips
- World Of Complete Freedom. For Men. For Women
- Some Things We Do Wrong Everyday
- 9 Interesting Facts for Harmonious Life: Men And Women
- 10 Facts About Losing Weight, Which Are Rarely Told
- 100 Ways To Express Your Love To A Man
- Tight Facial Skin Secrets Every Woman Should Know