11 Useful Properties Of Garlic That Everyone Should Know About!
Prevention of atherosclerosis, cancer, impotence, diabetes, treatment of worms with garlic.
Scientists and nutritionists around the world periodically make lists of foods that are most beneficial to human health. But as if the researchers did not differ in the “food list”, it certainly includes garlic. The healing properties of garlic are undeniably proven by centuries of application in folk medicine and in the course of numerous modern scientific research. What is useful for garlic for the body?
1. Bactericidal properties of garlic.
Garlic is capable of killing pathogenic viruses, bacteria, germs and fungi. In the middle of the century in Europe, garlic was trying to save itself from plague and cholera. With external application, garlic accelerates the restoration of damaged tissues.
2. Useful properties of garlic for the heart and blood vessels.
Garlic increases the strength of contractions of the heart muscle, forcing the heart to work efficiently and economically. Preventing the formation of cholesterol, it prevents the development of atherosclerosis and protects the vessels from damage, thereby reducing the risk of blood clots. In addition, garlic relieves spasm of blood vessels and lowers blood pressure.
3. The role of garlic in the treatment of bronchopulmonary diseases.
Garlic reduces inflammation of the mucous membrane of the respiratory tract, dilutes sputum and helps it to separate.
4. Garlic and oncology.
Garlic can prevent the development of many cancers, including “cancer of the smoker“. It kills cancer cells in the mouth and bronchi. By force of influence on them, some researchers equate garlic to chemotherapy. Long-term observations of smokers allowed to make an astonishing conclusion: if 2 times a week to eat at the first head of garlic, the risk of cancer decreases by almost one third.
5. Garlic as a stimulant of immunity.
- Light Meditation by Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- Health Benefits of Cold Showers
- Know All: Dangers of Transgenic Diseases
- Protect Yourself Against Thyroid Cancer With Iodine-Rich Foods
- Top-5 Products that Promote Good Sleep
- Prostate Cancer, Warning Signs, Who Is At Risk
- Find Out Magnesium and Zinc Health Benefits
6. Use of garlic for the digestive tract.
Garlic stimulates the production of digestive enzymes, positively affects the musculature of the intestine and promotes normal digestion of food. It also ensures the timely evacuation of bile from the gallbladder, which prevents its thickening and the formation of stones.
7. What is the use of garlic for men and women?
Garlic activates the activity of the male and female gonads. Standing out with urine, its beneficial substances disinfect the genitourinary system, reducing the risk of developing inflammatory processes.
8. Garlic and diabetes mellitus.
9. Garlic and the brain.
Contained in garlic vitamin PP prevents senile dementia. The antioxidant properties of garlic also contribute to active longevity.
10. The antiparasitic property of garlic.
For a long time garlic is known as an effective remedy for getting rid of worms.
11. Avitaminosis and scurvy.
Garlic is an excellent means of combating beriberi and scurvy. This property of garlic was well known to the first navigators, who took aboard the ship large stocks of garlic. Even today, despite the rich choice of multivitamins, polar explorers and residents of the northern regions do not give up this fragrant and useful product.
- What do you think makes a person beautiful?
- 9 Useful Habits Of A Beautiful Woman
- Benefits of Gymnastics for Children
- World Of Complete Freedom. For Men. For Women
- 9 Interesting Facts for Harmonious Life: Men And Women
- Most Common Relationship Problems – And How To Fix Them
- Cucumber Mask For Face – Fresh, Effective, Save Money
Did you enjoy reading this article? Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates every time a new post is published. Your email will not be shared!! NO SPAM!! Don’t forget to share it with your friends on social networks.