What is energy? Who are such energetic people? Simply put, energy is the desire and ability to do something. A more complete definition: energy is the information flow of harmonious existence and development. How to save and increase energy?
There are 12 natural laws, rules that show sources of energy loss. Guru of yoga Ar Santema is formulated.
1. You need – you do.
What is the point of doing something that does not bring the slightest benefit to you? The result of our activities should be at least gratitude or self-respect. Energy is always a reward to us for something. If others unload their concerns on us, we will never get from their work proper pleasure and appropriate enthusiasm for a new job.
2. Do not ask – do not climb.
Often we are guided by good intentions trying to influence the choice of other people, their thinking and actions. As we should expect, most of the time we do not receive any thanks in return, but just a condemnation. It is not possible to learn from other people’s mistakes, everyone goes their own way.
3. Do not promise. He promised to do it.
Do we become freer and richer if we give out promises? And if we do not keep our promises, does it only reduce the reputation in someone’s eyes? But also our own?
4. Do not refuse the request.
When we are asked, it means gratitude for the performance of a certain service. This gratitude helps us to feel our own worth, which serves as an internal source of self-esteem for us.
5. Do not pass on information until you have made it yours.
Be careful when you reveal your goals and intentions to others. Their sometimes absurd remarks or mundane reason can cut your wings and goals will lose their former significance. Do not advise others that they have not tried on themselves. If your word is always based on your experience, people will appreciate it.
- How To Fall In Love With Your Own Husband
- Alcohol – How It Affects Your Health?
- 10 Best Ways To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You
- How to Overcome Porn Addiction and Get Your Life Back
- Dating Advice – Best Practices
- Seven Steps of Relationships
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
6. Do not stop.
7. Do not set a goal (the goal is to serve as a beacon).
The goal is nothing to cut, the goal is the direction of activity. If you see in purpose a certain final point, then upon their attainment you can experience devastation. The best goals are endless goals, for example, the goal of self-development.
8. Live the present (happy), not the past or the future.
The energy given today must be sent today. The best that we can do with the past and the future can always be done only now.
9. Do not judge, do not criticize.
The habit of criticizing is a sign of self-underestimated self-esteem. Criticizing others, we cause them a negative feedback.
10. Nature has no bad weather.
If one learns to see in unsuccessful attempts another proven, not suitable option, but not the last possible, and in difficult circumstances – the environment for personal development, then we will not simply waste energy on mourning, but will move forward.
11. Do not bother.
Speak then when you are ready to listen. Do not impose yourself on people. In this case, you always get a zero positive result for yourself, and waste energy in vain.
12. Always and everywhere ask permission.
Respect for someone else’s property, intellectual and physical. Otherwise, prepare for the expenditure of energy for excuses.
- Become Rich Without Much Effort – Effective Guide
- 11 Ingenious Ideas Of Storing Cosmetics
- Easy Sleep Hacks You Need For A Good Night’s Sleep. 12 Secrets
- How To Apply Grapefruit While Losing Weight. Benefits. Contraindication
- Most Common Relationship Problems – And How To Fix Them
- Healthy And Tasty Relationships: 7 Rules
- You Will Have Tears In Your Eyes From Laughing
Did you enjoy reading this article? Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates every time a new post is published. Your email will not be shared!! NO SPAM!! Don’t forget to share it with your friends on social networks.