The appearance of wrinkles, characteristic of mature age, can be prevented if it is properly carried out skin care after 40 years. A prerequisite is proper care at a younger age and adolescence. If a woman is just beginning to deal with a person aged 40+, then removing the wrinkles that appear will be difficult, but possible.
Factors that facilitate destructive changes: Health and appearance of the skin is formed from within and depends on habits and lifestyle.
Skin damaging factors:
- Abuse of fatty foods, canned dishes, smoked foods, fast food and half-finished products.
- Emotional stress, stressful situations, frequent depression.
- Drinking plenty of coffee, alcohol, frequent smoking.
- Insufficient duration of night rest.
- The harmful effect of direct sunlight.
- Inadequate microclimate (humidity, temperature, dust).
Skin problems at the age of 40+
Women of mature age experience the following signs of age-related changes:
- Mimic wrinkles, crow’s feet in the corners of the eyes.
- Dryness of the skin.
- Withering and tarnishing of the face.
- Vascular asterisks (telangiectosias).
Features of a choice of cosmetics
Caring cosmetics (creams, lotions, masks, tonics, etc.) 40-year-old women should choose carefully. Better, if it will be the means of proven firms (not necessarily expensive brands).
Tips cosmetologist for the choice of funds for the face for mature women:
The products should contain natural oils, vitamins, hyaluronic acid, collagen, and these ingredients should be on the list in the list.
Why Spend A Fortune In Time And Money Looking for Beauty Products
When You Can Get The Same Exact Results
For A Few Dollars A Month?
In view of the decrease in the intensity of the glands secretion of sebum, the creams should have a fat texture and a dense consistency.
It is necessary to have a night and day cream on the dressing table (the first one has more vitamins and nutrients, the second has a less dense texture and components that moisturize the skin and hold ultraviolet – UF filters).
A separate item should be the care of the skin around the eyes after 40 – the remedies should be specially developed for a gentle periorbital area.
Neck skin care does not differ from the general procedures for the face.
Daily Skin Care Ritual
Daily in the morning and evening hours, the following caring procedures for the face should be carried out:
- Cleansing (washing and the like).
- Humidification (day creams and masks).
- Nutrition (night cream, mask).
Did you enjoy reading this article? Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates every time a new post is published. Don’t forget to share it with your friends on social networks. Your email will not be shared!! NO SPAM!!
- Facial Hair Removal Methods – Learn More
- Best Recipes For Skin Care Products
- Application Of Masks For Nails
- Face Care After 35: Effective Advice
- Face Care After 25 Years: Keeping Your Skin Young
- Dry Hair Treatment – Home Ideas
- 10 Misconceptions About Skin Care – Know More