1. Clear mirror
In the bathroom, the mirror becomes in divorce and cloudy spots, it looks very ugly.
Brew tea, use three sachets of black tea and nothing else.
Pour the tea into a bottle with a sprayer and use it to clear your mirror of specks! Instead of a paper towel, try the newspaper to get less divorce.
2. Clean shower
Nobody likes to take a shower, looking at the soap foam on the bottom. Ugh. Prepare a scrub: pour water into the soap box, stir with a stick, there will be soapy water, pour vinegar there and stir again.
This solution will help you make your bath sparkling in no time.
3. Remove impurities from hard water
These unsightly spots on the metal faucet! You know them and think that it is impossible to get rid of them. Try to clean the metal with lemon.
Just a lemon! This natural way will also fill your bathroom with citrus aroma and remove any stains and raids from hard water.
4. Clean toothbrush
It’s too easy! When the toothbrush becomes dirty, its handle in soapy foam – just throw it into the dishwasher, and let the technology do the work for you.
5. Clean toilet bowl
The best friend of your toilets is white vinegar. This natural cleaning solution kills germs, bacteria, mold, and makes scales equal to zero. In addition, you can use it in everything.
Pour the vinegar into the top of your toilet bowl, leave for a while. While you are spraying vinegar with a spray around the plastic seat and toilet seat cover. Wet the paper towel with vinegar and stick it on the rim of your toilet.
Leave it for a while. Do cleaning the inside of the toilet with a brush. Next – remove the paper from the rim, take an old toothbrush and clean it all hard-to-reach places. Rinse all with water and wipe with a clean cloth.
6. Clean toilet ruff
This guy has a whole bunch of germs and you know why.
Pour some universal cleaner into the bottom of the brush holder flask for constant cleanliness and fine odor.
7. Cleaning the dryer
The pile that accumulates on dryers causes hundreds of house fires a year, but this disaster is easily avoided. In order to reach hard-to-reach places, attach an empty roll of paper towels to the end of your vacuum hose, a stick is formed that leads down to the drying machine.
Do you have any tips that make simple bathroom cleaning? Please share them with us in the comments below.
Why Spend A Fortune In Time And Money Looking for Beauty Products
When You Can Get The Same Exact Results
For A Few Dollars A Month?
- Some Things We Do Wrong Everyday
- 9 Interesting Facts for Harmonious Life: Men And Women
- 10 Facts About Losing Weight, Which Are Rarely Told
- 100 Ways To Express Your Love To A Man
- Tight Facial Skin Secrets Every Woman Should Know
- Relationships Advice: How to Fall in Love With a Man
- How To Have A Flat Belly And Narrow Waist
- 35 Tips For Clothing Care and Storage
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- How to Plant Juicy Plants in a Book – DIY
- How To Sew A Leather Jacket – Diy
- Stretching Tight Shoes: 3 Simple Effective Ways
- Weird But Brilliant Hacks To Make Your House Smell Like A Dream
- 10 Budget Ideas For Bedroom Decor