How to cook Italian bruschetta? Secrets and subtleties of cooking.
Bruschetta – an Italian snack, which is a slice of dried bread, which is served with a variety of fillings. The word bruschetta means “cook on charcoal”. Therefore, slices of bread are previously roasted in a frying pan without oil to a light crust and crunchy condition or dried on the grill.
This is a distinguishing feature of the bruschetta from a traditional sandwich or toast.
Bruschetta with avocado
Of the many variations of light snacks – bruschetta with avocados is one of the most successful. This fruit is very useful for the liver, for the gastrointestinal tract and perfectly replaces the vegetarians with eggs and meat.
Caloric content per 100 g is 315 kcal.
Number of servings – 4
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Avocado – 1 pc.
Lime juice – with 0.5 pcs.
Parmesan – 100 g
Baguette – 1 pc.
Spices – to taste
Step-by-step cooking bruschetta with avocado:
- Cut the avocado in half and free from the stone. Fruit the fruit in a bowl.
- Lime wash, squeeze out the juice and add to the avocado.
- Mix to make a homogeneous paste, which season with spices to taste.
- Slice the slices into portions, put them on a dry frying pan and dry.
- On the bread, put a lot of avocado and sprinkle with cheese shavings of Parmesan cheese.
Bruschetta with salmon
Bruschetta with salmon is a popular appetizer of Italian cuisine, which can be served even on a festive table.
Bread – 8 slices
Lightly salted salmon – 160-180 g
Soft cream cheese – 150 g
Green basil – 8 leaves
Capers – 8-10 pcs.
Freshly ground black pepper – pinch
Step-by-step cooking bruschetta with salmon:
- Cut the slices of bread into a toaster or dry in the oven under a grill until a light crisp crust is formed.
- Bread slightly cool and smear with cream cheese.
- From the top lay two basil leaves and several slices of salmon.
- Paste the taste of pepper and lay on the salmon capers.
Bruschetta with tomatoes and basil
Bruschetta with tomatoes and basil is a classic version of the filling for snacks. It is with this recipe is to begin cooking experiments.
Ciabatta – 1 pc.
Garlic – 1 tooth
Tomatoes – 3 pcs.
Olive oil – 2-3 tbsp. l.
The success stories and the numbers speak very clearly
Step-by-step cooking bruschetta with tomatoes and basil:
- Chiabattu slice and fry in a dry frying pan.
- Grate the hot bread with garlic and anoint it with olive oil.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin rings and lay them on the bread.
- From above, pour olive oil and sprinkle basil.
Bruschetta with cheese
Interesting, easy, tasty, and most importantly a quick dish – bruschetta with cheese. To not limit yourself to just sandwiches, learn how to prepare an Italian bruschetta and diversify your menu.
- Bread – 4 slices
- Cheese – 150 g
- Garlic – 1-2 cloves
- Tomatoes – 2 pcs.
- Butter – 2 tbsp.
- Salt – to taste
- Basil – several branches
Step-by-step cooking of bruschetta with cheese:
- Softened butter mixed with finely chopped garlic.
- Bread dry to a golden grill in a frying pan, lightly cool and grease with garlic-oil mixture.
- Cut the sliced slices and place on bread.
- Send the bruschetta to the heated oven to 180C (356F) for 5 minutes to allow the cheese to melt.
- Remove the snack, put the cut tomato rings on top, salt and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
- Again, return to the oven for one minute.
Bruschetta with tuna
A dried slice of bruschetta, greased with a pickle of canned tuna in a mustard dressing, will have many to taste. This snack can be served before dinner or as an easy snack.
Black bread – 3 pieces
Mustard Dijon – 1 tsp
Olive oil – 1 tbsp.
Ricotta cheese – 50 g
Capers – 10 pcs.
Ground black pepper – pinch
Cream – 2 tablespoons.
Tuna canned – 100 g
Step-by-step preparation of bruschetta with tuna:
- Bread slice, drizzle with olive oil and send to a hot oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes at a temperature of 180C (356F) until red.
- Cream with mustard, add cheese and mix.
- Remember the tuna fish file with a fork and add to the dressing. Stir.
- Put the capers, chopped greens and mix.
- On the dried bread roll, apply a lot.
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- 5 Treats And The Reasons To Eat Them
- Cottage Cheese And Fruit Soufflé For Breakfast In 5 Minutes
- Keto Diet Menu
- Dessert Soup Made From Pears With Sage
- Chocolate Petit Fours
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
- Yes-no Cookies. Zakarpatskaya Cuisine
- Bacon With Mushrooms, Bell Pepper
- Potatoes In The Village
- Meat Cutlets (rolls) With Mushrooms
- Fritters apple Priscan
- Cutlets In Kiev Classic Style
- Fried Pies With Chicken – Russian Cuisine
- Chicken with Chestnuts
- Walnut And Carrot Cake – Christmas Cakes
- Golden Soup Recipe – Christmas Candies
- Roasted Goatling In The Oven With Potatoes
- Honey cake from Madeira
- Christmas Almond Trunk – Christmas Candies
- Potato Gratin With Grated Cheese
- Honey Cake – Christmas Cakes
- Stuffed Christmas Turkey
- Food of the Gods Recipe – Christmas Candies
- Corn Cookies Recipe – Christmas Candies
- Pear and Cinnamon Tart – Christmas Cakes
- Salmon Fillets with Sauteed Cabbage
- Pork Fillet Stuffed with Blood Sausage and Wild Mushroom Sauce