Christmas Almond Trunk – Christmas Candies
The Trunk of Christmas is one of the most delicious and traditional sweets of this block. Make this cake appetizing and give more flavor to your year-end celebrations.
Your Christmas cake will be something special: a traditional pie turned into a Christmas trunk. Did you know that in certain cultures, the trunk is a symbol of good luck? So cut a slice and share it.
- 12 gems
- 500 gr of sugar
- 12 eggs
- 260 grams of baking flour
- 80 gr. Ground almond
- Butter and sugar q.s.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 dl of cream
- 50 ml of milk
- 400 g of chocolate in tablet
- Cocoa powder q.s.
Preheat the oven to 200C (392F). Grease three trays with butter and line with greaseproof paper.
Beat the egg yolks with half the sugar, until a firm and homogeneous cream is obtained. Repeat with eggs and remaining sugar.
Sieve aside the flour and add the ground almond. Wrap the two creams, alternating with the flour mixture.
Distribute the preparation through the three trays and bake in the oven for 12 minutes. After that time, remove and sprinkle each tray with sugar.
Turn each tray over on a kitchen cloth and peel off the parchment paper. Let it cool down.
Mix the butter with the cream and milk and bring to the boil, stirring until it boils. Add the chocolate, broken into pieces, and stir until a homogeneous cream is obtained. Let it cool down.
Sweep the cakes with the cream, with the chocolate cream.
Wrap one of them in the shape of a pie, wrap the second around it, forming a thicker pie and finally wrap the last one alone, forming a thinner pie. Cover the two pies obtained with the chocolate cream.
Place the thickest pie on a serving platter and cut the thinner in half. With the help of a little cream, put each half of the cut of the thinner pie, on both sides of the pie, forming a trunk. Roll a fork over the cream, along the trunks, forming veins of the bark.
Garnish to taste with motifs of your choice.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- 5 Treats And The Reasons To Eat Them
- Cottage Cheese And Fruit Soufflé For Breakfast In 5 Minutes
- Bruschetta: Top-5 Recipes
- Keto Diet Menu
- Dessert Soup Made From Pears With Sage
- Chocolate Petit Fours
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
- Yes-no Cookies. Zakarpatskaya Cuisine
- Bacon With Mushrooms, Bell Pepper
- Potatoes In The Village
- Meat Cutlets (rolls) With Mushrooms
- Fritters apple Priscan
- Cutlets In Kiev Classic Style
- Fried Pies With Chicken – Russian Cuisine
- Chicken with Chestnuts
- Walnut And Carrot Cake – Christmas Cakes
- Golden Soup Recipe – Christmas Candies
- Roasted Goatling In The Oven With Potatoes
- Honey cake from Madeira