Christmas Chicken Soup
Chicken soup is a typical Portuguese soup, extremely simple to make and very comforting, especially on colder days. Common, throughout the year, at the table of practically all Portuguese families, it is one of the traditional Christmas recipes.
Ingredients for 10 people:
- 1 chicken with 1 kg
- 2 carrots cut into pieces
- 2 white pieces of leek cut into pieces
- 1 onion cut into pieces
- 1 cube of chicken broth
- 80g of vermicelli
- 200 ml of cream
- 12 quail eggs
- 100g rolled almond
- Salt q.s.
- 101 Sneaky Weight Loss Tricks
- The #1 WORST food for your skin, joints & blood sugar?
- Drink THIS first thing in the morning (3 major benefits)
- These 4 foods accelerate AGING in your body
- Why to STOP eating whole wheat bread, vegetable oils, energy bars, or cereals
- 3 Veggies that FIGHT Abdominal Fat
- 7 “fatty” foods for a flat stomach
- 1 Trick to Flatten Your Stomach While Driving
- In a pan with 3 liters of water, season with salt.
Add the cube of chicken broth, the chicken, the carrot, the leek and the onion.
Cover and cook on medium heat until the chicken is tender.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan, bake the quail eggs for 5 minutes.
Once cooked, remove them and place in a bowl of cold water.
Peel the eggs and set aside.
- In a pan, bring the almond to the preheated oven at 190º and let it roast for about 7 minutes.
After the toasted almond, remove it.
- After the cooked chicken, remove it and let cool.
Clean the flesh of skins and bones and shred.
- Pour the soup with the magic wand.
Add the split vermicelli and cook for 3 minutes.
- After the 3 minutes, add the cream and the chicken.
When it starts to boil, turn off the heat.
Finally, add the almond and the cut eggs in half.
- And it’s ready to serve.
The LivingBetter.pt team wishes you a good appetite!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Did you enjoy reading this article? Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates every time a new post is published. Don’t forget to share it with your friends on social networks.
- Milk Chocolate Jelly Recipe, Super Easy
- Recipe Potato-Accordion With Bacon In The Oven
- Chicken Roll With Cheese, Baked In Puff Pastry
- 20 Tips for Organizing Proper Healthy Nutrition
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- 5 Treats And The Reasons To Eat Them
- Cottage Cheese And Fruit Soufflé For Breakfast In 5 Minutes
- Bruschetta: Top-5 Recipes
- Keto Diet Menu
- Dessert Soup Made From Pears With Sage
You can also email this article to your friends.