Christmas Donut – Christmas Candies
For many the children mean the approaching Christmas, a magical time and family reunion.
Learn how to prepare Godly Christmas Donut with this traditional recipe step by step.
Christmas recipes pass from generation to generation from Mother to Daughter, from Grandmother to Grandchildren, with this recipe of Christmas children, we tried to reproduce the most original recipe possible.
Tip: If the eggs are small, use 12 instead of 10. and you can use 30 to 40 g of baker’s yeast, according to the amount of ingredients.
- 2 kg of flour
- 30 g baker’s yeast
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 125 g of butter
- 1 dl of olive oil
- 3 dl warm milk
- 12 eggs
- 750 g of sugar
- 1 tablespoon (dessert), shallow, of salt
- Put the flour on the counter top forming a pile and make a pit in the middle to go and put the other ingredients.
- Melt the butter and yeast in the warm milk and join to the flour gradually kneading. Add the salt and the eggs that are gradually added to the pasta.
- The sugar and the olive oil are of the last ingredients, adding also gradually and continuing to knead.
- The dough has to rest, to grow, depending on the ambient temperature but usually an hour and a half. After leavened, it extends with the hands pieces and fry in hot oil. After fritters are glued on absorbent paper to remove the excess of the oil and after they are passed through sugar.
- Drink THIS first thing in the morning (3 major benefits)
- These 4 foods accelerate AGING in your body
- Why to STOP eating whole wheat bread, vegetable oils, energy bars, or cereals
- 3 Veggies that FIGHT Abdominal Fat
- 1 Trick to Flatten Your Stomach While Driving
Detailed preparation mode:
- Begin by undoing the yeast in a little warm milk and add a little flour, making a porridge.
- Let it rise in a bowl.
- Place the flour in a large bowl, taking into account that the dough will grow a lot and add salt.
- Take the olive oil to the boil and as soon as you start to want to boil remove it and pour over the flour, being careful to stir with a wooden spoon, to scald very well all the flour.
- I do this, with my hands, I will squeeze everything very well so they do not become lumpy. Add the yeast that has doubled by that time and start to add eggs 1 by 1.
- Love, as you do to knead bread. Add the brandy and continue to beat until you get a soft dough.
- The dough has to be vigorously pumped, with the fists, until it takes off from the bowl and begins to form air bubbles. The dough will be ready when it starts to form air bubbles.
- Let it rinse for 4 or 5 hours in a place protected from drafts and covered by a white cloth and a warm blanket. When you double the volume you will be ready to fry.
- Place enough oil in a fryer so the donuts can float.
- Put the hands in oil and remove small pieces of dough that extend in order to obtain a circle of thin thickness, avoiding to make holes.
- Drive in the boiling oil but not too hot and with 2 forks, give her a way to imitate a flower.
- After removing from the frying pan and drain on absorbent paper, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
The LivingBetter.pt team wishes you a good appetite!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Milk Chocolate Jelly Recipe, Super Easy
- Recipe Potato-Accordion With Bacon In The Oven
- Chicken Roll With Cheese, Baked In Puff Pastry
- 20 Tips for Organizing Proper Healthy Nutrition
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- 5 Treats And The Reasons To Eat Them
- Cottage Cheese And Fruit Soufflé For Breakfast In 5 Minutes
- Bruschetta: Top-5 Recipes
- Keto Diet Menu
- Dessert Soup Made From Pears With Sage
- Chocolate Petit Fours
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
- Yes-no Cookies. Zakarpatskaya Cuisine
- Bacon With Mushrooms, Bell Pepper
- Potatoes In The Village
- Meat Cutlets (rolls) With Mushrooms
- Fritters apple Priscan
- Cutlets In Kiev Classic Style
- Fried Pies With Chicken – Russian Cuisine
- Chicken with Chestnuts
- Walnut And Carrot Cake – Christmas Cakes
- Golden Soup Recipe – Christmas Candies
- Roasted Goatling In The Oven With Potatoes
- Honey cake from Madeira
- Christmas Almond Trunk – Christmas Candies