Delicious, unusual, spectacular and festive! All this can be safely said about this dessert soup. Serve it in beautiful crystal or glass glasses instead of dessert.
Believe me, no one will refuse it!
- 2 medium density pears
- Butter – 30 g
- juice of 3 oranges
- 2 tbsp. l. flower honey
- a pinch of black pepper
- 0.5 pod of vanilla
- pinch of lime peel plus a long straw of peel for decoration
- 1 sprig of fresh sage
Step-by-step Preparation For Preparation:
Pears wash, clean and remove seeds. Cut the flesh into cubes of medium size and lightly fry in butter in a saucepan with a thick bottom.
Pour the orange juice, bring to a boil, then add a glass of hot drinking water and continue cooking on medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
At the end of the preparation add honey, pepper, vanilla seeds and finely chopped lime. Boil, stirring, another 30 seconds. and remove from heat.
Before serving, add sage leaves. Decorate with lime. You can serve both hot and cold.
- Meat Cutlets (rolls) With Mushrooms
- Fritters apple Priscan
- Cutlets In Kiev Classic Style
- Fried Pies With Chicken – Russian Cuisine
- Chicken with Chestnuts
- Walnut And Carrot Cake – Christmas Cakes
- Golden Soup Recipe – Christmas Candies
- Roasted Goatling In The Oven With Potatoes
- Honey cake from Madeira
- Christmas Almond Trunk – Christmas Candies
- Potato Gratin With Grated Cheese
- Honey Cake – Christmas Cakes
- Stuffed Christmas Turkey
- Food of the Gods Recipe – Christmas Candies
- Why Is It Important To Remember That Money Is A Tool, Not A Goal
- 7 Reasons To Love Yourself!
- Scrub Ingredients You Can Get At Home
- Top 5 Products That Improve Mood
- Habits That Will Change Your Life
- 11 Habits Of People Without Debts
- You Will Have Tears In Your Eyes From Laughing
- 10 Things To Do Every Day
- 9 Things To Do On Sunday
- Tips From Grandmother, Time-tested
- 7 Habits Of Super Effective People
- 10 Simple Rules Of Behavior In Cold Weather
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
- Survival In The Wild