Women in Balzac’s age know what wrinkles are firsthand. It is very important during this period to adjust skin care according to the type of skin.
Oily skin needs to be cleaned regularly and follow the balance of the skin to prevent the appearance of black spots. A possessor of dry skin is better to abandon the tonic and other means that dry the skin. Greater emphasis should be placed on moisturizing the skin.
Since 35 years in addition to SPF-filters in the composition of creams should include rejuvenating components – collagen, hyaluronic acid. It is necessary to use serums for the skin of the face, since in their composition the concentration of useful substances is greater than in creams. Also, the content of vitamins A and E and antioxidants, which help to slow down the process of skin aging, also affects the skin condition.
If there is an opportunity, it is more often to apply to the services of a cosmetologist, do peeling and facial massage. However, these procedures can be performed at home.
After 30 years, mimic wrinkles become more noticeable – in the corners of the eyes, on the forehead, near the lips. The skin loses its elasticity, the complexion becomes not as smooth as before. Therefore, in 30 years, neglecting facial care is unforgivable. Necessarily it is necessary to follow the basic rules on leaving, to use creams for a skin around of eyes, to use various serums for a skin. SPF-filter becomes “mast hev” and must necessarily be a part of the daytime protective cream and decorative cosmetics. After all, the sun’s rays and radiation from the computer monitor adversely affect the skin condition.
If there is swelling under the eyes in the morning, then it is better to refrain from using liquid in the evening. Drink water better at least 2 hours before bedtime. Moisturizing and nourishing masks should be done 2 times a week. Popular are masks, cooked at home, here are a couple of them:
1. Face mask with laminaria and vitamin E or lemon juice. For this mask, you need 2 teaspoons of dry kelp (sold in a pharmacy), 5 drops of vitamin E (similarly sold in a pharmacy) or lemon juice, 3 teaspoons of boiling water. Dry seaweed is brewed in advance in boiling water. Swollen algae are mixed with vitamin E (with dry skin) or lemon juice (with oily skin) and boiling water. The mask should be applied to the face, avoiding the area around the eyes. After 20-25 minutes rinse with warm water. The skin will become more elastic, small wrinkles will be smoothed out.
2. Mask made of honey and clay. Ingredients: 1 tsp. honey bees, 0.5 tsp. lemon juice, 1 tbsp. white clay, 2 tbsp. water. All the ingredients are mixed together, a grayish gruel should be obtained. Apply a mask to the neck and face, avoiding the area around the eyes. After 20-30 minutes rinse with warm running water, then wipe the skin with lobules of lemon. The mask with honey helps to prevent evaporation of moisture and wrinkles, which is very important after 30 years.
- How To Add Volume To Your Hair? Super Easy Tips
- Tight Facial Skin Secrets Every Woman Should Know
- How To Have A Flat Belly And Narrow Waist
- Attract Men: Easy Tips For Women
- Facial Hair: Best Recipes For Getting Rid Of It At Home
- Dry Hair: Review Of The Best Recipes For Masks
- How To Create The Perfect Face
Did you enjoy reading this article? Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates every time a new post is published. Don’t forget to share it with your friends on social networks. Your email will not be shared!! NO SPAM!!