Set of exercises for lifting the face oval (face lifting).
We present a few exercises for facelift and correction of the face, which can be performed at home. After 1 month of daily muscle training, you can see a significant effect. Facelift at home, no surgery.
Note! To be ready to do complex gymnastics of the face, you should wash your hands thoroughly and apply a light nourishing cream or vegetable oil to your skin.
1. Facelift: Pronounce the vowel letters.
Maximize the muscles of articulation. With an expression to pronounce the vowels. This exercise should be repeated no less than 30 times.
2. Facelift: Advance the lower jaw.
Tilt the head back, pulling the skin from the chin and the collarbone. Lower jaw to extend. To fix this position for 10 seconds. Then slowly relax.
3. Facelift: To rejuvenate and strengthen the lips.
To raise the lowered corners of the lips, you need to fix your nasolabial area with your fingers and, smiling, lift up the corners of your lips.
4. Facelift: Strengthen and smooth the cheeks.
Put (from top to bottom) index fingers in the crease between the nose and cheeks, slightly stretch the lips. Middle fingers to hold the corners of the lips, make sure that the corners were raised. Tightly compress and relax the lips.
5. Facelift: We inflate our lips.
6. Facelift: For the eyes.
Close eyes. Roll the pupils up and bring them back. Doing the exercise make an effort to open your eyes. In the upper eyelid you need to feel the muscle tension.
7. Facelift: Open your mouth and blink.
Maximize your mouth. Give your head a little forward, while blinking often 8-10 seconds. Exercise repeat 25-30 times.
Why Spend A Fortune In Time And Money Looking for Beauty Products
When You Can Get The Same Exact Results
For A Few Dollars A Month?
Did you enjoy reading this article? Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates every time a new post is published. Don’t forget to share it with your friends on social networks. Your email will not be shared!! NO SPAM!!
- Face Care After 25 Years: Keeping Your Skin Young
- Dry Hair Treatment – Home Ideas
- 10 Misconceptions About Skin Care – Know More
- Myths About Anti-aging Skin Care That Should Not Be Trusted
- 11 Trends In Make-up, Which Will Be Relevant In 2018
- 9 Rules Of Weight Loss In Winter
- 5 Types Of Tummy And How To Improve Them