Wheat flour – 1 glass
Yeast dry – 0.5 tsp.
Sugar – 1 tbsp. l.
Milk – 150 ml
Egg – 1 pc.
Salt – pinch
Vegetable oil for frying – 150 – 200 ml
Apples – 3 pcs.
Lemon juice – 1 tsp.
How to cook
In warm milk, dissolve yeast, sugar, salt, add a spoonful of flour. We leave until the foam rises.
Add the rest of the sifted flour, egg, knead the dough, leave for an hour.
- 101 Sneaky Weight Loss Tricks
- The #1 WORST food for your skin, joints & blood sugar?
- Drink THIS first thing in the morning (3 major benefits)
- These 4 foods accelerate AGING in your body
- Why to STOP eating whole wheat bread, vegetable oils, energy bars, or cereals
- 3 Veggies that FIGHT Abdominal Fat
- 7 “fatty” foods for a flat stomach
- 1 Trick to Flatten Your Stomach While Driving
At this time, we clean apples, cut a cube a little less than a centimeter. Sprinkle them with lemon juice, so as not to darken
The dough stood for an hour, we add apples to it. Stir, leave for another hour.
Fry in hot oil over medium heat until ruddy.
We spread it on paper napkins so that the excess oil is absorbed. Inside our crescents are airy, not oily.
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- 5 Treats And The Reasons To Eat Them
- Cottage Cheese And Fruit Soufflé For Breakfast In 5 Minutes
- Bruschetta: Top-5 Recipes
- Keto Diet Menu
- Dessert Soup Made From Pears With Sage
- Chocolate Petit Fours
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
- Yes-no Cookies. Zakarpatskaya Cuisine
- Bacon With Mushrooms, Bell Pepper
- Potatoes In The Village
- Meat Cutlets (rolls) With Mushrooms
- Cutlets In Kiev Classic Style
- Fried Pies With Chicken – Russian Cuisine