Fruit Tea. Benefit And Pleasure For Adults And Children
Fruit tea is an amazing drink, light and fresh, which is revealed by the bright and rich aromas of exotic fruits. Its distinctive feature is that this drink practically does not contain classical tea leaves, only pieces of fruit, berries or leaves of useful plants. Fruit tea is the maximum of use, aroma and pleasure in your cup!
A real fruit-based tea is absolutely natural. It contains only natural ingredients, which, due to special processing technology, preserve all vitamins and essential oils. Such tea will be pleasant to drink not only for adults but also for small children. Since it does not contain caffeine and other active, exciting substances, it is absolutely safe to give babies from a year and a half.
Fruit tea can be made most of those berries that are at hand. However, if you want the drink to be more interesting to taste or try something new, you can buy it already in ready-made dried form. In this case, be sure that in your tea collection there will be a delicious and useful product.
The main advantages of fruit tea:
- perfectly quenches thirst;
- has a restorative and tonic effect on the body;
- stabilizes the pressure;
- establishes the work of the cardiovascular system;
- is an excellent prevention of catarrhal and viral diseases;
- clears the body of toxins.
It is noteworthy that fruit teas have practically no contraindications (unless you have an allergic reaction to certain constituents of the drink).
Secrets of cooking
Tea with pieces of fruit is a storehouse of vitamins and nutrients for which your body will thank you. If you decide to pamper yourself with this drink with a refreshing taste and a magical scent, you should learn how to brew it correctly.
Tea gurus recommend the following cooking technology:
- Kettle for brewing water with boiling water;
- lower in the kettle a mixture of fruits (1 teaspoon per 1 cup of drink);
- pour 2/3 of hot water (do not use boiling water, otherwise the drink will lose its properties and aroma);
- let the drink infuse for 7-10 minutes;
- invite your family to a tea ceremony.
Remember, tea with pieces of fruit is a drink that perfectly “sounds”, both hot and cold. The invigorating fresh aroma and rich taste will fill you with energy and give you a wonderful mood.
- 10 Secrets Of Beautiful Hair, Learn More
- 2 Rules That Will Change Your Privacy Forever
- Skin Care After 60 Years
- 9 Rules Of Weight Loss In Winter
- Signs of Being in Love with Someone
- 9 Interesting Facts for Harmonious Life: Men And Women
- Home Scrub For Body With Salt
Orange tea. Benefit and harm
Orange is a source of Vitamin C. Only in 100 grams of this fruit contains as much as 53, 2 mg of vitamin C. In the cold season, tea with the addition of orange will help to strengthen immunity and resist colds, and those who are ill can stand on their feet and decide their strength.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, and, as is known not only to chemists, antioxidants eliminate the negative impact of free radicals on our body, thereby helping to fight serious diseases and even slow the aging process. Thanks to the presence in the orange of vitamin A, orange tea helps to maintain the youth and beauty of the skin.
This bright fruit also contains a significant amount of vitamin B, so tea with the addition of orange calms the nervous system, gives strength and helps to recover after a hard day’s work.
How to protect yourself from the risk of obesity-promoting toxins created by the foods you eat. Weight loss meets healthy eating in this brand new book from Brad. Learn More
But do not forget about the harm of such a tea. Firstly, it is worth noting that orange tea is contraindicated to consume in large quantities, again because of the presence in it of antioxidants, which disrupt the work of the kidneys and liver in an overdose. Orange tea in large quantities is contraindicated in people suffering from gastritis or ulcers, as it contributes to the secretion of gastric juice.
There are many ways of making orange tea. Everyone will be able to pick up a recipe that will suit the taste of him and his family.
Pomegranate tea: the use and harm of a drink
Garnet is a unique fruit. It contains in its composition a lot of vitamins, organic acids, iron. It is thanks to this that pomegranate tea is so useful and helps:
- strengthen metabolic processes in the body, remove toxins and toxins;
- to remove inflammatory processes in diseases of the eyes, joints, kidneys and liver;
- strengthen the heart muscle;
- output radionuclides;
- increase hemoglobin in the blood;
- treat catarrhal diseases and respiratory diseases;
- improve the condition of the skin and hair;
- to fight with diarrhea, colitis and enterocolitis;
- improve sleep, relieve stress and anxiety.
However, despite a lot of positive properties, this tea and contraindications, which must necessarily be taken into account by people suffering from various diseases. Thus, pomegranate tea is not recommended for use:
- people who have duodenal ulcers or stomach ulcers, patients with pancreatitis and with increased acidity;
- children under the age of one year, pregnant women and people who suffer frequent constipation;
- people who are addicted to allergies.
In any case, even healthy people should not abuse this curative drink, because everything should be in moderation.
Raspberry leaf tea
Especially tea from leaves is useful to women. Folic acid in berries helps a woman get pregnant, and such herbal tea, as a tea made from crimson leaves, facilitates childbirth. It stimulates the work of the musculature of the uterus and intestines, reducing the time of delivery and reducing the risk of bleeding after them.
The first written confirmation of the use of leaves for this purpose dates back to the 6th century and was subsequently confirmed in virtually all ancient herbalists. It is now estimated that about 20% of pregnant women take tea from raspberry leaves.
Many doctors believe that you do not need to take anything to stimulate labor. A woman’s body was created in order to give birth, and no need to interfere. After all, the chemical compounds that make up the leaves of raspberries have the same effect as medicines.
Aloe Vera – Your Miracle Doctor, Fight 80 Disorders From Your Own Kitchen! A Step-by-step Manual For 150 Home And Beauty Remedies Using The Aloe Plant. Learn About The Biogenic Stimulation Method When Making Aloe Juice.
Therefore, midwives recommend not taking raspberry tea during pregnancy if:
– you already have a child, and the first birth took place easily and quickly, within a few hours;
– if you have planned cesarean section for medical indicators;
– if you have had premature births before;
– if you had a uterine bleeding in the last trimester of pregnancy.
You can drink raspberry tea not only during pregnancy, but also after the birth of a child. It is believed that he:
– increases immunity due to the presence of vitamins and minerals;
– helps the uterus to contract and return to the prenatal form;
– fights against infections due to its antibacterial properties;
– strengthens lactation.
Despite all the benefits and wonderful taste, raspberry tea has contraindications. First of all, it is impossible with allergies, individual intolerance to raspberries. In this case, it is best to pay attention to the yellow and black berries.
With exacerbation of urolithiasis, gout and serious kidney diseases, it is worth noting raspberry tea because of the high content of purines in raspberries. In case of problems with the gastrointestinal tract (gastritis, ulcer), tea should be replaced with raspberry juice.