Golden Soup Recipe
Golden soup recipe. Discover how to prepare our golden soup recipe in a practical and delicious way.
This recipe is for a divine dessert. Now, if I love convent sweets, I had a giant smile to taste the Golden Soup. A true delicacy of the gods!
The golden soup is one of the traditional Christmas recipes in Portugal. Based on the conventual sweets, as evidenced by the large amount of yolks in the preparation of the recipe, this sweet has some regional variations, most of them made with bread crumbs.
- 100 g loaf of bread
- 12 gems
- 600 gr of sugar
- 3 dl of water
- Cinnamon q.s.
Cut loaf of bread into thin slices. Bring the water and the sugar to the boil evenly (weak wire point). Remove from heat. Dip in the syrup, the slices of sponge cake, then place them on a clay dish.
In the remaining syrup mix the beaten yolks. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly until making road.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- 5 Treats And The Reasons To Eat Them
- Cottage Cheese And Fruit Soufflé For Breakfast In 5 Minutes
- Bruschetta: Top-5 Recipes
- Keto Diet Menu
- Dessert Soup Made From Pears With Sage
- Chocolate Petit Fours
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
- Yes-no Cookies. Zakarpatskaya Cuisine
- Bacon With Mushrooms, Bell Pepper
- Potatoes In The Village
- Meat Cutlets (rolls) With Mushrooms
- Fritters apple Priscan
- Cutlets In Kiev Classic Style
- Fried Pies With Chicken – Russian Cuisine
- Chicken with Chestnuts
- Walnut And Carrot Cake – Christmas Cakes
- Roasted Goatling In The Oven With Potatoes
- Honey cake from Madeira
- Christmas Almond Trunk – Christmas Candies
- Potato Gratin With Grated Cheese
- Honey Cake – Christmas Cakes
- Stuffed Christmas Turkey
- Food of the Gods Recipe – Christmas Candies
- Corn Cookies Recipe – Christmas Candies
- Pear and Cinnamon Tart – Christmas Cakes
- Salmon Fillets with Sauteed Cabbage
- Pork Fillet Stuffed with Blood Sausage and Wild Mushroom Sauce
- Christmas Chicken Soup
- Oyster Soup