Peeling recipes with salt:
A glass of sea salt, two tablespoons of almond oil, a spoonful of jojoba oil, 20 drops of citrus oil. First, mix the salt with the almond oil, then add the remaining ingredients.
For scrub, you need two tablespoons of sour cream and one tablespoon of fine salt. You can use both sea and ordinary table salt.
Grind in a blender grapefruit, add a teaspoon of olive oil and five tablespoons of salt.
Take a container and place there half a cup of sea salt, a teaspoon of apricot kernel oil, a tablespoon of soda and a couple drops of lime essential oil. All the ingredients mix well and pour one bag of green tea into it. Consistency must be very thick.
Skrab with turmeric
For this recipe, you will need half a cup of sea salt, chopped in a blender, 1 tablespoon of turmeric, 2 tablespoons of sandalwood oil and one teaspoon of dried milk. Such a scrub should be left on the skin until completely dry, then rinse with water.
For peeling, you can use both sea and table salt. Larger particles will act more rigidly and help clear highly clogged pores. But such a home scrub for the body can damage the delicate skin. Minor salt will help to achieve a softer cleansing.
- How To Add Volume To Your Hair? Super Easy Tips
- Tight Facial Skin Secrets Every Woman Should Know
- How To Have A Flat Belly And Narrow Waist
- Attract Men: Easy Tips For Women
- Facial Hair: Best Recipes For Getting Rid Of It At Home
- Dry Hair: Review Of The Best Recipes For Masks
- How To Create The Perfect Face