How To Make a Dog House
A two-compartment cellar will provide your dog with a warm, dry outer coat. Make it wide enough for the dog to sleep or lie flat on the inside compartment, adding 15 cm to the length and width of the dog when it is screwed. Make the outer compartment half the length of the interior.
For the height, measure the dog from the ground to the top of the head in the sitting position and add 15 cm. Cut the doorways at shoulder height and 5 cm wider than the dog’s shoulders.
Add the width and length of the two compartments and loop the floor of this size using 18mm outer plywood. For base, make a scaffold the size of the floor using soft wood of 5 × 10 cm section. Secure the floor by screwing it to the base.
Make the walls and the interior particleboard particleboard 18 mm to outside, with the top of the gables cut at a 45 ° angle so that the roof is tilted. Cut door sills on interior partition and wall.
For the roof, use 18mm outdoor plywood panels. Attach them to the top with plastic gaskets. The roof flap should be 5 cm protruding all around the house. Cover the roof with stuck fabric with wide-headed nails.
Join the walls, the interior partition and the base using plastic joints or screws applied on wooden slats. The roof should be stuck with clerks to be able to take it out to clean the case from the inside.
Paint the exterior walls and base with an appliance hand and then with a binder and varnish or a layer of a wood protection product.
Put the dog house where the dog can see the comings and goings of family members. Disinfect it regularly; cover the inside compartment with pieces of newspaper, which should change frequently.
- 35 Tips For Clothing Care and Storage
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- How to Plant Juicy Plants in a Book – DIY
- How To Sew A Leather Jacket – Diy
- Stretching Tight Shoes: 3 Simple Effective Ways
- Weird But Brilliant Hacks To Make Your House Smell Like A Dream
- 10 Budget Ideas For Bedroom Decor
- Remove Stains From Clothes – Tips That’ll Save You So Much Money
- 7 Super Simple Tricks You Will Use Every Time You Clean The Bathroom
- 9 Effective Ideas For The Bathroom, Which Will Make Your Life Easier
- 10 Super Easy Ways To Lose Weight
- How To Organize Your Home: 7 Ideas, Tested On Personal Experience
- Home Face Mask After 60 Years
- A Few Useful Recipes For Skin Healing
- Recipe For Shining Hair – Sugar Scrub
- How To Make A Body Scrub At Home
- Home Scrub For Body With Sugar
- Home Scrub For Body With Salt
- Body Scrub With Coffee – DIY
- 5 Recipes For Facial Scrubs At Home For All Skin Types
- How to Install a Suspended Treadmill
- Secrets Of Housekeeping
- 10 Useful Tips To Warm A Cold House
- Make Your Vertical Garden Spending Little
- How to Put Paper on the Wall
- How to Apply Leather Half-Sole
- How to fix a shoe with the sole detached
- How to replace heels in women’s shoes
- How To Repair Worn Heel Boots
- How to apply and replace glazier