Pear and Cinnamon Tart
A delicious dessert! Sweeten your mouth and your family’s with a pear tart with cinnamon. Surprise your family with this easy recipe!
This pie is so good that it disappears in an instant. Learn how to cook the recipe for pear and cinnamon tart. Our delicious pears make perfect dessert. This pie is simple and light.
Ingredients for 12 people:
- 1 kg of pears
- 1 puff pastry base
- 1 can of condensed milk with 397g
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 250 ml milk
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 carton with 32 cm in diameter and removable bottom
- Peel the pears.
Cut them into quarters and remove the lumps.
Cut the sliced rooms and set aside on a platter.
After the pears are all cut into slices, drizzle with lemon juice.
- Break the eggs into a bowl.
Add the condensed milk, milk and cinnamon powder.
Beat everything until well blended.
- Spread the dough over the crockery and tinsel.
Spread the pear slices over the dough.
Finally, cover everything with the preparation.
- Preheat oven to 170C (338F) and cook for 1 hour.
After the baked pie is golden, remove and de-form.
After cold it is ready to serve.
- 101 Sneaky Weight Loss Tricks
- The #1 WORST food for your skin, joints & blood sugar?
- Drink THIS first thing in the morning (3 major benefits)
- These 4 foods accelerate AGING in your body
- Why to STOP eating whole wheat bread, vegetable oils, energy bars, or cereals
- 3 Veggies that FIGHT Abdominal Fat
- 7 “fatty” foods for a flat stomach
- 1 Trick to Flatten Your Stomach While Driving
The LivingBetter.pt team wishes you a good appetite!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Why is it important to eat fruits? Fruits provide health benefits, people who eat more fruits and vegetables as part of a healthy diet generally tend to have a lower risk of contracting some chronic diseases.
Dietary fiber from fruits, as part of a healthy diet in general, helps reduce blood cholesterol levels and may reduce the risk of heart disease. Fiber is important for the proper functioning of the intestines. It helps reduce constipation and diverticulosis. Foods containing fibers such as fruits help provide a satiety feeling with fewer calories. Whole fruits are sources of dietary fiber, fruit juices contain little or no fiber.
- Milk Chocolate Jelly Recipe, Super Easy
- Recipe Potato-Accordion With Bacon In The Oven
- Chicken Roll With Cheese, Baked In Puff Pastry
- 20 Tips for Organizing Proper Healthy Nutrition
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- 5 Treats And The Reasons To Eat Them
- Cottage Cheese And Fruit Soufflé For Breakfast In 5 Minutes
- Bruschetta: Top-5 Recipes
- Keto Diet Menu
- Dessert Soup Made From Pears With Sage
- Chocolate Petit Fours
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
- Yes-no Cookies. Zakarpatskaya Cuisine
- Bacon With Mushrooms, Bell Pepper
- Potatoes In The Village
- Meat Cutlets (rolls) With Mushrooms
- Fritters apple Priscan
- Cutlets In Kiev Classic Style
- Fried Pies With Chicken – Russian Cuisine
- Chicken with Chestnuts