Pork Fillet Stuffed with Blood Sausage and Wild Mushroom Sauce
One of the most used meats in the holiday season is the stuffed pork loin.
This recipe is different and very tasty.
If you want you can serve the meat without the mushroom sauce.
In this case you can boil the roasting sauce until the meat is reduced to half the volume.
Ingredients for 8 people:
- 1 pork loin with about 1.8 kg
- 450g of rice Blood Sausage or another to taste
- Kitchen wire
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Laurel leaves cut in half
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- 125 ml white wine
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Salt q.s.
- Black pepper q.s.
- 400 ml meat stock
- 50g butter
- 450g frozen wild mushrooms
- 30 ml of Madeira Wine or Sherry
- 1 teaspoon of English sauce
- 300 ml of cream
- Remove the skin from the Blood Sausage and cut into pieces.
- With a sharp knife cut the loin in a broad, thick steak.
On top of the open loin, spread the well crumpled black pudding.
Wrap and tuck the loin so that it is in its original form.
With the kitchen wire tie the loin so the butter the filling inside.
- Place the loin inside a baking dish.
Season the meat evenly with salt and black pepper.
Around it, place the bay leaves, garlic, rosemary and white wine.
With the fattest part of the meat facing up, water it with the olive oil.
Finally, add the broth.
- Preheat oven to 190C (374F) and bake for 1 hour.
After 1 hour, remove the meat sauce into a bowl and return the meat to the oven for 15 minutes.
Strain the sauce and set aside 400 ml.
- In a frying pan, light the butter and let it warm.
When it is hot, add the frozen mushrooms and when they begin to lose water, add the English sauce, the Madeira Wine and the 400 ml of the meat sauce.
Boil about 10 minutes until the sauce thickens.
Finally, add the cream, stir very well and as soon as it begins to boil, remove from the heat.
- After 15 minutes and when the meat is golden, remove from the oven.
Remove the wire and cut the meat into slices.
Serve the meat with the sauce, potato noisettes and sautéed asparagus.
- The #1 WORST food for your skin, joints & blood sugar?
- Drink THIS first thing in the morning (3 major benefits)
- These 4 foods accelerate AGING in your body
- Why to STOP eating whole wheat bread, vegetable oils, energy bars, or cereals
- 3 Veggies that FIGHT Abdominal Fat
- 7 “fatty” foods for a flat stomach
- 1 Trick to Flatten Your Stomach While Driving
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Milk Chocolate Jelly Recipe, Super Easy
- Recipe Potato-Accordion With Bacon In The Oven
- Chicken Roll With Cheese, Baked In Puff Pastry
- 20 Tips for Organizing Proper Healthy Nutrition
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- 5 Treats And The Reasons To Eat Them
- Cottage Cheese And Fruit Soufflé For Breakfast In 5 Minutes
- Bruschetta: Top-5 Recipes
- Keto Diet Menu
- Dessert Soup Made From Pears With Sage
- Chocolate Petit Fours
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
- Yes-no Cookies. Zakarpatskaya Cuisine
- Bacon With Mushrooms, Bell Pepper
- Potatoes In The Village
- Meat Cutlets (rolls) With Mushrooms
- Fritters apple Priscan
- Cutlets In Kiev Classic Style
- Fried Pies With Chicken – Russian Cuisine
- Chicken with Chestnuts