Ranch Portuguese Style
Fantastic classic of Portuguese cuisine, a ranch is basically a meat stew, usually a mixture of meats and smoked meats which is then beefed up with a batter, potato in the broth.
In addition to delicious is a quick way of cooking, but also a good way to make a dish yield a little more, add a little more dough to give to one or two people.
Ranch Portuguese Style Recipe
- Chickpea – 250 gr
- Pasta Noodles – 150 gr
- Beef – 500 gr
- Blood sausage – 1
- Bacon – 200 gr
- Onion – 1
- Garlic – 3 Teeth
- White Wine – 100 ml
- Paprika – 1 Teaspoon
- Laurel – 1 leaf
- Olive Oil – To taste
- Pepper – To taste
- Salt – To taste
Stir in a pan with a string of olive oil, crushed garlic, bay leaf and chopped onion and let the onion become golden.
Then add the meat in cubes, the chorizo in thick slices and the bacon in large cubes with the paprika, pepper and salt and let the meat gain color.
Then add the white wine, and a glass of water (or if you bake the grain, use the water to bake the grain) and let it boil on a low heat, if necessary add more water.
When the meat is tender, add the pasta and a little more hot water and let it bake, when the pasta is almost cooked add the grain, let the pasta finish cooking and rectify the seasoning.
- Servings: 4
- Time: 60 Minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
- Calories: 2886 kcal
- Fats: 150 g
- Carbohydrates: 113 g
- Proteins: 241 g
Formerly the Ranch recipe was typical for the farmers, nowadays it is a delicacy of the Gods for many!
Other Method of preparation:
- I seasoned the meat with salt, pepper, garlic, bay leaf and red wine.
- Then on the same day the meat is cooked with water only.
- Bake the chickpeas (which I also put in the sauce of the day before), but take it aside.
- In the meantime, saute it with onion, garlic and olive oil, and take to the fire to gain some color.
- Add a little water and the tomato pulp and let it cook a little, grate it with the wand.
- Cut the carrots into slices, the chorizo in slices, the pepper in little strips and put to cook in the braised.
- After the meat is cooked break into small pieces and put also to take taste in the braised.
- Put the chickpeas in the stew (put them in a large saucepan) and cook for about five minutes, then put the dough and cook another ten minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- 5 Treats And The Reasons To Eat Them
- Cottage Cheese And Fruit Soufflé For Breakfast In 5 Minutes
- Bruschetta: Top-5 Recipes
- Keto Diet Menu
- Dessert Soup Made From Pears With Sage
- Chocolate Petit Fours
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
- Yes-no Cookies. Zakarpatskaya Cuisine
- Bacon With Mushrooms, Bell Pepper