There are a lot of ways of baking potatoes in the oven. Today I will share with you the recipe for potato-accordion with bacon, baked in the oven. The dish turns out very satisfying, fragrant, effective and at the same time easy to prepare. You can serve such potatoes on a plate of foil, and then you will not have to wash dishes. A golden potato and fragrant bacon will not leave anyone indifferent.
To prepare potato-accordion with bacon in the oven we will need:
potatoes of the same size – 8-10;
bacon – 300-350 g;
cheese of hard varieties – 50-100 g;
greens – to taste;
salt, seasoning – to taste.
1. Wash potatoes thoroughly under running water and peel.
Cut potatoes on a paper towel.
2. Put the tuber of potatoes in a tablespoon, then make transverse incisions along the entire surface of the potato at a distance of 0.5 centimeters, not cutting to the bottom. This little trick will help us to carefully cut the potatoes and thus we will get the “accordion”.
3. In each incision put on a slice of bacon, salt and season to taste.
Then put the potatoes in the foil in a heat resistant mold. Put in a preheated oven and bake at 200 C (392 F) for about 35-40 minutes. Baking time depends on the size of the potato. Readiness of potato-accordion with bacon can be checked with a toothpick (if the toothpick easily enters the potato – it means it is ready).
5. Hot potatoes carefully unfold and immediately sprinkle finely chopped herbs and grated cheese on a fine grater.
Here is a potato-accordion, baked with bacon in the oven! Serve this appetizing dish necessarily in a hot form as a side dish with a salad of fresh vegetables and herbs.
- Ranch Portuguese Style – How to do It
- Meat Cutlets (rolls) With Mushrooms
- Honey Cake – Christmas Cakes
- Best Vegetarian Dishes for Christmas
- Improve Your Health With Iron-Rich Foods
- 5 Treats And The Reasons To Eat Them
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
- Stuffed Christmas Turkey
- Corn Cookies Recipe – Christmas Candies
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
Did you enjoy reading this article? Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates every time a new post is published. Your email will not be shared!! NO SPAM!! Don’t forget to share it with your friends on social networks.