Roasted Goatling In The Oven With Potatoes
- Goatling 3000 g
- Laurel 3 leaves
- Salt and pepper add q.s.
- Piripiri add q.s.
- Garlic 6 teeth
- Color added q.s.
- White wine 1 glass
- Margarine to spread the meat q.s.
- Olive oil 1 generous wire
- Small potatoes 1000 g
Wash the goatling well and cut it to pieces. In a bowl, season the goatling with the salt, piripiri, paprika, bay leaves and the garlic.
Drizzle with the wine and let it marinate for the next day. Put the goat in a baking dish, sprinkle with the margarine, sprinkle with marinade and a little olive oil.
Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and bake it, heated to 160C (320F), and bake slowly for about two hours. Go through the roasting and watering with the sauce itself, half an hour before removing the foil, increase the heat of the oven and let the goatling to brown.
For the baked potatoes:
peel and wash the potatoes, cut them to the buds and in a container season them with salt, pepper and paprika, wrap and drizzle with a little white wine and a strand of olive oil. Bake them covered with aluminum foil for 20-25 minutes.
Remove the foil and bake for another ten minutes.
This recipe can also be prepared with lamb, lamb meat. The execution mode is similar in all steps. Follow the recipe and delight yourself!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- 5 Treats And The Reasons To Eat Them
- Cottage Cheese And Fruit Soufflé For Breakfast In 5 Minutes
- Bruschetta: Top-5 Recipes
- Keto Diet Menu
- Dessert Soup Made From Pears With Sage
- Chocolate Petit Fours
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
- Yes-no Cookies. Zakarpatskaya Cuisine
- Bacon With Mushrooms, Bell Pepper
- Potatoes In The Village
- Meat Cutlets (rolls) With Mushrooms
- Fritters apple Priscan
- Cutlets In Kiev Classic Style
- Fried Pies With Chicken – Russian Cuisine
- Chicken with Chestnuts
- Walnut And Carrot Cake – Christmas Cakes
- Golden Soup Recipe – Christmas Candies
- Honey cake from Madeira
- Christmas Almond Trunk – Christmas Candies
- Potato Gratin With Grated Cheese
- Honey Cake – Christmas Cakes
- Stuffed Christmas Turkey
- Food of the Gods Recipe – Christmas Candies
- Corn Cookies Recipe – Christmas Candies
- Pear and Cinnamon Tart – Christmas Cakes
- Salmon Fillets with Sauteed Cabbage
- Pork Fillet Stuffed with Blood Sausage and Wild Mushroom Sauce
- Christmas Chicken Soup
- Oyster Soup