Salmon Fillets with Sauteed Cabbage
Try our healthy fish recipes.
Many of these recipes come from our culinary research at our clinics. Our contribution to nutritionally much more balanced dishes.
You know the benefits of salmon, right? Mainly because it is rich in omega 3, it is ideal to consume regularly. Try this dish by adding the sauteed cabbage.
Ingredients For 2 people
- 2 Salmon Thighs
- 1 Courgette
- 1 Heart cabbage (about 400g)
- Garlic to taste
- 1 soup spoon olive oil
- Salt q.s.
- Begin by cutting the cabbage from the heart as if it were cabbage to green broth. Repeat the process for the courgette, without peeling it.
- Put the grilled salmon tenderloins, which may have stayed overnight, seasoned in garlic, a pinch of salt and lemon juice.
- Put in the wok or a deep frying pan, a few garlic cloves and just a tablespoon of olive oil, let it heat up a bit and add the cabbage and zucchini. Let it skip. Go and taste the salt. When you like it, neither too cooked nor raw, finish adding a little vinegar to taste.
- Serve yourself by putting a salmon tenderloin and a good portion of vegetables.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): 282 (Kcal).
- 101 Sneaky Weight Loss Tricks
- The #1 WORST food for your skin, joints & blood sugar?
- Drink THIS first thing in the morning (3 major benefits)
- These 4 foods accelerate AGING in your body
- Why to STOP eating whole wheat bread, vegetable oils, energy bars, or cereals
- 3 Veggies that FIGHT Abdominal Fat
- 7 “fatty” foods for a flat stomach
- 1 Trick to Flatten Your Stomach While Driving
Tuna, sardines, mackerel, salmon, anchovies: Reduce the so-called bad cholesterol and take care of your heart. Eat them at least three times a week. Fats present in blue fish are associated with lower mortality from cardiovascular disease and longer life expectancy.
The increase in the amount of monounsaturated fatty acids and omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids that exist in blue fish in the diet has numerous health benefits. According to the experts, good fats are associated with lower mortality due to cardiovascular diseases and an increase in the average life expectancy.
The Living Better team wishes you a good appetite!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Milk Chocolate Jelly Recipe, Super Easy
- Recipe Potato-Accordion With Bacon In The Oven
- Chicken Roll With Cheese, Baked In Puff Pastry
- 20 Tips for Organizing Proper Healthy Nutrition
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- 5 Treats And The Reasons To Eat Them
- Cottage Cheese And Fruit Soufflé For Breakfast In 5 Minutes
- Bruschetta: Top-5 Recipes
- Keto Diet Menu
- Dessert Soup Made From Pears With Sage
- Chocolate Petit Fours
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
- Yes-no Cookies. Zakarpatskaya Cuisine
- Bacon With Mushrooms, Bell Pepper
- Potatoes In The Village
- Meat Cutlets (rolls) With Mushrooms
- Fritters apple Priscan
- Cutlets In Kiev Classic Style
- Fried Pies With Chicken – Russian Cuisine
- Chicken with Chestnuts