Stuffed Christmas Turkey
Classic Stuffed Christmas Turkey is accompanied by nuts and potatoes and a touch of Parmesan cheese.
To celebrate the date, we suggest very traditional recipes, such as the lentils rice that brings good luck, a delicious chocolate pavement with rum and that different turkey stuffed with several meats and accompanied by roasted potatoes and nuts.
A Stuffed Christmas Turkey, at your table to delight your family in Christmas. Prepare your turkey without secrets.
- 1 turkey 3.5 kg
- Olive oil
- 800g of minced veal
- 200g fresh ground Tuscan sausage
- 200g of ground chicken liver
- 3 eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 150g grated Parmesan cheese
- 400g of walnuts peeled and cut in half
- Baked turkey breast bones
- 1 onion in pieces
- 1 carrot in pieces
- 2 celery stalks in pieces
- 100ml white wine
- 50g of wheat flour
- 1 liter of water
Potatoes and nuts:
- 800g of peeled potatoes
- 300g of peeled walnuts
- Olive oil (to water the broth made with the bones of the turkey)
- Branches of sage
- Branches of rosemary
- Lettuce leaves
Method of preparation
- Stir the turkey, reserving the bones of the breast for the broth.
- In a container and using your hands, mix the veal, sausage, liver, grated cheese and eggs.
- With a large needle and a thick thread, sew the back of the turkey to avoid losing the stuffing during cooking.
- Insert the stuffing through the front opening (chest) by pushing it with your hand, so that the turkey is completely stuffed, and then sew the opening.
- Season the turkey with salt and pepper and place it in the center of a non-stick baking dish.
- Spoon it generously with olive oil and arrange the bones of the breast on the sides of the baking dish.
- Take the preheated oven to 160C (320F), for approximately 1 hour and a half, covered with foil.
- Remove the paper a little earlier to brown the meat from the outside. Oil with oil from time to time, if necessary.
- In a saucepan, place the bones with the onion, carrot and celery.
- Leave on the fire for five minutes, stirring, and then add the wine.
- Wait to evaporate and put the flour.
- Mix, add water and boil until the liquid reduces to one third of its initial volume.
- Filter, season with salt and set aside.
Potatoes and chestnuts:
- In a baking dish, arrange potatoes and chopped nuts.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and bake at 180C (356F) for approximately 20 minutes.
- Pour the broth into the baking dish and leave in the oven until the nuts and the potatoes are cooked.
- Remove the turkey from the oven, place it in the center of a platter and arrange the potatoes and chestnuts harmoniously.
- Put the sauce on the turkey. Then garnish with sage, rosemary and lettuce leaves to make a green base.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Milk Chocolate Jelly Recipe, Super Easy
- Recipe Potato-Accordion With Bacon In The Oven
- Chicken Roll With Cheese, Baked In Puff Pastry
- 20 Tips for Organizing Proper Healthy Nutrition
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- 5 Treats And The Reasons To Eat Them
- Cottage Cheese And Fruit Soufflé For Breakfast In 5 Minutes
- Bruschetta: Top-5 Recipes
- Keto Diet Menu
- Dessert Soup Made From Pears With Sage
- Chocolate Petit Fours
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
- Yes-no Cookies. Zakarpatskaya Cuisine
- Bacon With Mushrooms, Bell Pepper
- Potatoes In The Village
- Meat Cutlets (rolls) With Mushrooms
- Fritters apple Priscan
- Cutlets In Kiev Classic Style
- Fried Pies With Chicken – Russian Cuisine
- Chicken with Chestnuts