Tea With Apple And Pear. Use Tea With This Fruits.
In our life a large place is given to the use of liquid in the form of water, tea, coffee and various drinks, including alcoholic beverages. Given that our body consists mainly of water cells, then the culture of drinking fluid in our body should be studied from the first grade in school or better yet – to absorb with the mother’s milk. By this knowledge we would protect ourselves from many diseases. Now we will consider only a slice of this culture – the use of tea with fruits: tea with apples and pear tea.
In general, what is tea? These are the leaves of the tea bush, which is very fond of a humid and very warm climate. Tea grows in many countries, but the most favorable climate in India and on the island of Ceylon. The leaves, picked green and dried in the appropriate way, are green tea, and the ripe leaves (already “burned” leaves) are already black tea.
The most curative and more useful is green tea. The ways of preparing tea for each people are different. In addition to this tea, other teas are also brewed: with various fruits and herbs. The composition of tea, which does not include real tea, can be called a drink. For example: raspberry, blueberry, currant drinks, St. John’s wort, and so on.
There are ways of making tea with various fruit and other additives, for example – with milk. In any case, it is not recommended to insist tea brewing for more than 20 minutes, and after cooking immediately strain, i.e. Separate the tea leaves from the finished product. This is due to the negative processes that begin to occur after the specified time. An hour later catechins start to decompose in the tea brewing – one of the main healing elements of tea. Hence it can be seen that tea leaves should always be fresh. In addition to catechins, tea has caffeine, amino acids, essential oils.
For medicinal purposes, tea is used for colds, for normalizing blood pressure, for poisoning and for raising vitality. But in everything there should be a measure, and with the use of tea.
Before considering the recipes for making a “tea with apples” drink, let’s get acquainted with its fruit – an apple.
They grow them all over the world. The largest number of apples are grown in China, USA, Chile, France and Italy. There are more than 20 000 varieties of apples. From this it follows that so many varieties give us and many varieties of apples, which differ in size, color, shape and taste. The use of this fruit occurs in various types: fresh, baked, sour, dry (dried fruits), wet, in the form of juice and various jam.
You can not enumerate everything at once. The apple itself consists of water, proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fiber, pectins, organic acids, vitamins A, B1, B2, C, B3, B9 (folic acid). In the apple there are trace elements and macro elements. Apples are available all year round, and as a medicinal fruit they are used for anemia, gout, hypertension, low acidity, obesity, constipation, dysentery, urolithiasis and arthritis.
Now let’s turn to the ways of tea brewing.
1. Tea with apples.
One green apple is finely chopped, and the center with the grains is removed. It is advisable to put a cut apple, tea, cinnamon and pour hot water over the porcelain teapot. Cover the lid and let it sit for 5 minutes. Pour tea into mugs, add honey or sugar to taste.
Such tea with apples consists of a trace. Components:
– two teaspoons of tea brewing;
– one green apple;
– 1/3 teaspoon of cinnamon;
– 0.5 liters of water;
– honey (sugar) to taste.
2. Tea with cinnamon and apples is very easy to prepare.
Take two fragrant sour-sweet apples, mine them, remove the middle with the seeds and finely chop. Fill the mug to half, add a stick of cinnamon, fill it with brewed tea (preferably one grade) and let us brew for 10 minutes. Honey or sugar to taste.
Components of such tea:
two fragrant sweetly sour apples;
– one tablespoon of tea (green or black);
– two small cinnamon sticks (10-12 g);
– 0.5 liters of water;
– honey (sugar) to taste (better less than more).
Tea with cinnamon and apples gives strength, cheers up, pleases with its taste and warmth, and helps to restore strength at the end of the day. And they say that in a state when I’m about to get sick, this tea is the first remedy for the disease.
- Best Recipes For Skin Care Products
- How To Avoid Fatigue: Be Energetic and Efficient
- Does Canola Oil Harm Your Health?
- Wonderful Carpathian Mountains
- 20 Wise Life Advice From People Over 60
- Secrets Of Beauty And Self-care At Any Age
- How to Become Taller – Growth Secrets Revealed
3. Tea with apples and thyme.
Take the sour apple, mine, cut out the middle with the grains and thinly sliced. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon, lightly stir. In porcelain or another kettle we pour tea, add thyme and pour boiling water. After 5-7 minutes, we pour the tea into mugs, add a couple of slices of apple, insist a couple more minutes and drink with pleasure.
Composition of such tea:
– one sour apple;
– branch of fresh thyme;
– three teaspoons of black tea;
– A pinch of cinnamon ground;
– one teaspoon of sugar.
4. Green tea with apples is made even easier.
For this it is necessary to have honey, apple, green tea, well, boiling water with a teapot. The process is very simple. Half of the brushed apple is cut into cubes and put in a mug, on top of honey and poured with ready-made green tea. On two circles it is necessary:
– one apple (which is divided in half);
– 4 tablespoons of tea honey;
– two circles of green tea.
5. Tea with apples and ginger, plus spices
– a wonderful warming, helping to avoid colds. This tea will remove the perspiration in the throat and calm the cough, stimulates metabolism and digestion, improves blood circulation. Cook it a little longer than regular tea, but it’s worth it. For the preparation of tea we use enamelware. In boiling water, add the root of ginger, peeled and finely chopped, cardamom, small pieces (slices – as you like) apples, cinnamon. Cook the mixture on low heat for 20 minutes, and take off. We add tea, lemon and honey. Note that the lemon must be squeezed into the mixture, and the remainders put in the same place. We insist up to 20 minutes and pour into the mugs. Drink.
The composition of the drink:
– three apples;
– Fresh ginger root (a small piece up to 3 cm in length);
– cardamom 2 pods;
– pure green tea – one teaspoon;
– half a lemon;
– a pinch of cinnamon (you can even without it);
– honey flower – three teaspoons;
– half a liter of water.
And they say that people lose weight by using it!
6. Tea with apples and mint.
A great drink in the hot season, quenches your thirst for real. And it is not difficult to prepare it. We take apple juice, two glasses of cold water and sugar. Mix in a small enameled pot and put it on the fire. Slowly stir until complete dissolution of sugar and add ginger. When it boils, make a small fire and stand for 5 more minutes. Remove from the fire, add mint leaves, mix, close and wait for 10 minutes. We filter into another beautiful container, and how cool it will be, put it in the refrigerator for the night.
The composition of the drink:
– 1 tablespoon of black leaf tea;
– 1 liter of apple juice (very good for the cooked);
– 3 cm of sliced ginger root;
– half a glass of powdered sugar;
– a quarter of a glass of ground mint;
– mint leaves and ice cubes.
We brought you very famous recipes for tea with apples, and there are a lot of them. Drink to health.
Healing pear tea
Pear Tea. It is a very fragrant and healthy tea. The pear contains a huge amount of medicinal substances: glucose, sucrose, fiber, fructose, folic acid, carotene, iron, manganese, magnesium, calcium, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, sodium, fluorine, pectin, molybdenum, pectins and organic acids. 11 vitamins, including: А, В1, В2, В3, В5, В6, В9, РР, Р, Е, and С, plus tannins.
An excellent tool for the treatment of prostatitis. It is best to use a wild pear for therapeutic purposes.
Pear is a good antimicrobial, as in fruits there is an antibiotic arbutin, which kills germs. Entering fructose in the composition of the pear does not require insulin for its assimilation, so it has a good effect on the pancreas, which in turn is used in the treatment of diabetes mellitus.
With body fatigue, nervousness and insomnia, rapid heartbeat, increased cholesterol levels in the blood are treated with the use of pear flesh with the help of potassium ions, which are available in the pear in sufficient quantities.
I will briefly say that with the help of a pear, acute bronchitis, intestinal disorders, anemia, cough and fever, urolithiasis are treated.
Antibacterial action has pear juice and decoctions.
To make pear tea, we take the teapot, we fill with boiling water and cover with green tea, we add leaves of mint and pour hot boiled water. Cover and cover for 5-6 minutes. Next, squeeze the juice from the lemon into the teapot and pour into the mugs, previously putting there thinly sliced pieces of pears. Sugar to taste.
Pear tea, composition for two servings:
– two leaves of fresh mint;
– two small spoons of green tea;
– one pear (washed, without middle and finely chopped);
– Lemon (lemon juice);
– two teaspoons of sugar.
The simplest and most pear tea is prepared very simply. We cut the pear and add it to the teapot. Add the seeds of fennel, a little cinnamon and pour boiling water. We insist 10-15 minutes and drink, but if the heat is in the street – then we cool and get a first-class drink. By secret, I say that fennel reduces appetite, thereby contributing to your diet.
The composition of the drink:
– Fennel seeds;
– boiling water.
How much and what – all to your liking.
Pear tea with apple.
It is prepared simply. Pear and apple to clean and cut into small slices. Spread into a teapot, add dry tea and cumin. Brew and let us brew. Drink.
The composition of the tea is almost classical:
– a teaspoon of black tea for a glass of drink, and add one tsp. on the brewing capacity;
– a teaspoon of cumin;
– an Apple;
– honey or sugar to taste.
Tea made from pear branches. It is also used in autumn and winter. For such tea, shoots are used that are year-old, which grew up on the pear (tree) for the past summer and autumn. Also, these branches (washed and cut for convenience) are placed in a container and brewed, a little insist and a pleasant tea party!