The main causes of the appearance of blisters:
The most common phenomenon is the reaction of one’s own organism to medications used;
Insect bite in the summer. It can be mosquitoes, bees, bedbugs and others;
Manifestation of a disease such as herpes;
The blister may appear from a normal burn, which occurs frequently in everyday life;
perhaps you have the most simple chickenpox, characterized by the appearance on the body of numerous blisters;
allergic reaction to the stimulus: citrus, nuts, dust, wool, animals, plants;
the same cause can be a fungus on the hands or feet, which in extreme stages manifests itself in the form of bubbles with liquid;
A rare, but possible, cause is a mechanical effect on the skin, through which bacteria and viruses that cause such formation enter.
What to do if a blister has appeared: first aid
How to remove blisters? Often, immediate measures are not required, however, you should know some rules that relieve the symptoms that worry you:
treatment of the skin with a soap solution, if possible, avoid the inflammation zone;
treatment of the bubble itself with alcohol solution or iodine;
if the bladder is damaged, it should be treated with an antibacterial agent and carefully protected from damage with a band-aid or gauze bandage.
How and what to treat a blister on the skin:
- Handle your hands with antibacterial soap and antiseptic.
- Make carefully a puncture with a sterile needle and, if possible, get rid of the accumulated liquid inside, pulling it with a syringe.
- Handle the site with alcohol-containing products – medical alcohol, iodine.
- Apply antibacterial ointment – “Bacitracin”, “Levomekol”, etc.
- Shape the result with a bandage or a band-aid, avoiding getting a sticky part on the affected area.
- Change the bandage as necessary, but at least once a day.
- Avoid situations where you can get burned;
- Avoid irritants of allergy;
- Avoid contact with infected herpes, chickenpox, fungus;
- Watch your hygiene daily.
Certainly, blisters on the skin cause a lot of inconvenience and unpleasant sensations, however, the fight against them is very simple and effective with the right choice of methods and means.
- People Who Smoke Marijuana Regularly Have More Sex
- Study Shows Long-Term Alcohol Abuse Causes Brain Injuries
- Alcohol Withdrawal Syndrome Is Dangerous, Can Lead to Death
- 10 Facts About Losing Weight, Which Are Rarely Told
- Arterial Hypertension Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Prostate Cancer, Warning Signs, Who Is At Risk
- Ketogenic Diet: Is It Dangerous or Healthy?
Did you enjoy reading this article? Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates every time a new post is published. Don’t forget to share it with your friends on social networks. Your email will not be shared!! NO SPAM!!