If the hands are worn out, the skin of the hands is peeling, and even painful cracks appear, make a bath of hot milk, after rubbing in hands enough cream or such a mixture: 6 g of gelatin soak in 100 g of water. When gelatin swells, add 80 g of glycerin and 50 g of honey. Repeat the procedure for several days in a row.
If after hand washing or after cleaning the vegetables, your hands are swollen, hold them in a weak cool vinegar solution, then massage the fat cream.
If your hands are tired of hard work, then hold them in a very salty solution of table salt.
After cleaning vegetables, stains remain on the skin of the hands. You need to wash your hands with water (without soap) and wipe with lemon juice or a slurry of butter with sugar.
The whitening effect is provided by baths made from sour milk and compresses made from cottage cheese.
Also useful are masks made of hot mashed potatoes in milk, a bath of water, in which potatoes, pasta or beans were cooked.
Redness of the skin of the hands
It is caused by problems of blood circulation in the limbs. It arises as a consequence of chronic problems with the cardiovascular system. It can also occur if your hands often freeze in winter, or after frostbite.
To get rid of redness it is recommended to make contrasting hands for cold and hot water for 5-10 minutes 1-2 times a day. After the procedure, you need to apply a nourishing cream on your hands. In the water for the bath can add a few grains of potassium permanganate, soda (1 teaspoon per 1 liter of water), infusion of bird cherry (2 teaspoons per 1 liter of water), infusion of bark oak (50 grams per 3 liters of water).
With such a problem as reddening of the skin of hands, you should regularly massage with cream.
Perspiration of the hands
It is recommended to wash your hands with hot water with some chemical solutions for which it is necessary to consult a dermatologist, as well as cold water with soap and then wipe with salicylic acid solution with 2% alcohol content.
Hand Cream Recipes
- 50 g of glycerin + 50 g of water + juice of ½ lemon with zest + 2 drops of ammonia;
- ½ cup of glycerin + 1 cup of water + ¼ cup of alcohol + a few drops of essential oil (mint, rosemary, sage, lavender) + 1 teaspoon of wheat oil;
- 3 yolks (grind) + ¼ cup camphor alcohol + ½ cup of water (all ingredients well beat up);
- ½ cup sour cream beat in a mixer with 2 yolks and whilst continuing to beat, gradually pour in ½ lemon juice and add 2 tablespoons of vodka or 1 tablespoon of alcohol or cognac;
Home effective hand cream (old recipe):
Finely chop 50 grams of Zdor (internal lard) Pour equal parts of milk and vodka.
To heat up to a transparent pink color. Strain and add 20 grams of cream, 20 g of chamomile and sage broth, 30 g of lemon juice. Beat.
The success stories and the numbers speak very clearly
- How To Add Volume To Your Hair? Super Easy Tips
- Tight Facial Skin Secrets Every Woman Should Know
- How To Have A Flat Belly And Narrow Waist
- Attract Men: Easy Tips For Women
- Facial Hair: Best Recipes For Getting Rid Of It At Home
- Dry Hair: Review Of The Best Recipes For Masks
- How To Create The Perfect Face
- Facial Hair Removal Methods – Learn More
- Best Recipes For Skin Care Products
- Application Of Masks For Nails
- Face Care After 35: Effective Advice
- Face Care After 25 Years: Keeping Your Skin Young
- Dry Hair Treatment – Home Ideas
- 10 Misconceptions About Skin Care – Know More