Walnut And Carrot Cake – Christmas Cakes
Cake Recipes. Here’s how to make divine Walnut and Carrot Cake. All ingredients and step by step instructions. Christmas Recipes for the Family. Tasty cakes.
Nobody will resist this fantastic Carrot and Walnut Cake filled with mascarpone. Give in to temptation and try this recipe.
I really like walnut and carrot carrot cake. It’s one of those recipes that always comes out well, which is done instantly (I made it yesterday at the end of the dinner, while I was preparing the children’s clothes for today, the cake baked) and that fills the house with a delicious scent!
This cake is very easy to make and more importantly, it is delicious. Enjoy your food.
- 2 cups sugar tea
- 1 teacup of oil
- 2 teaspoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped walnut kernel
- 2 cups grated carrot tea
- 4 eggs
- Spread butter
- Flour for sprinkling
- Mix oil well with sugar. Add the eggs and mix again.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Finally add the carrots and walnuts and stir very well.
- Place the grated carrot in a glass. Add oil and eggs. Grind the mixture with the magic wand.
- Place the preparation in a bowl. Add sugar and flour. Mix.
- Plose the walnuts with a little flour. Stir and add to dough.
- Pour the butter into a buttermilk and sprinkle with flour. It goes into the oven very hot for about 50 minutes.
- Before removing from the oven, check the cooking with a toothpick.
- After unmolding, sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar. Serve cold.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- 5 Treats And The Reasons To Eat Them
- Cottage Cheese And Fruit Soufflé For Breakfast In 5 Minutes
- Bruschetta: Top-5 Recipes
- Keto Diet Menu
- Dessert Soup Made From Pears With Sage
- Chocolate Petit Fours
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
- Yes-no Cookies. Zakarpatskaya Cuisine
- Bacon With Mushrooms, Bell Pepper
- Potatoes In The Village
- Meat Cutlets (rolls) With Mushrooms
- Fritters apple Priscan
- Cutlets In Kiev Classic Style
- Fried Pies With Chicken – Russian Cuisine