White Chocolate Pudding with Cherry – Christmas Candies
The white chocolate pudding with cherry will make your day even more delicious! Full of flavor, dessert pleases everyone!
In the mixer, beat the melted chocolate with the cream and the gelatin sprinkled in the milk and dissolved in a water bath until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Transfer to a bowl, add the chopped cherries and mix.
- The #1 WORST food for your skin, joints & blood sugar?
- Drink THIS first thing in the morning (3 major benefits)
White chocolate pudding gets tastier when combined with plums. This white chocolate tart with cherry is tasty and beautiful, ideal for that special occasion.
- 500g of melted white chocolate;
- 1 liter of fresh cream
- 2 colorless flavorless powder envelopes
- 1 cup milk
- 100g cherry in syrup chopped and drained (reserve the syrup)
- Beat the melted chocolate and sour cream on the mixer.
- Add the gelatin sprinkled in the milk and dissolved in a water bath until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Transfer to a bowl, add the chopped cherries and mix
- Put in a mold of a hole in the middle of 30cm of moistened diameter and take to the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Unsweetened and served with cherries.
- 30min (+ 4h of refrigerator)
- 10 servings.
- These 4 foods accelerate AGING in your body
- Why to STOP eating whole wheat bread, vegetable oils, energy bars, or cereals
- 3 Veggies that FIGHT Abdominal Fat
- 7 “fatty” foods for a flat stomach
- 1 Trick to Flatten Your Stomach While Driving
The LivingBetter.pt team wishes you a good appetite!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- How to Sharpen Dull Knives: 4 Infallible, Safe Ways
- 5 Treats And The Reasons To Eat Them
- Cottage Cheese And Fruit Soufflé For Breakfast In 5 Minutes
- Bruschetta: Top-5 Recipes
- Keto Diet Menu
- Dessert Soup Made From Pears With Sage
- Chocolate Petit Fours
- Rice Diet – Improves Health
- Yes-no Cookies. Zakarpatskaya Cuisine
- Bacon With Mushrooms, Bell Pepper